Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome Post


I'm not new to blogging...I just have not stuck with it. This has been the most effort design wise that I have put into a blog. So that should say something...right? Well hopefully I will be able to keep the site up and running. I usually spend my days looking at other peoples blogs and sometimes I feel like I wouldn't mind joining in.

This site will kind of be a mix of things. I'm attempting to get back into doing Graphic Design (Peep the banner) so this is the most I have done in about 3 years.

Also I love music so that will pretty much be a regular thing. It could be anywhere from downloads to videos or whatever else I come across.

I don't anticipate many followers since this is my first post but who knows
.

0 comments:

Recent Posts

hit Counter

  © Blogger templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008