Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Loc Journey

Hey people, just wanted to post a few pics of my hair one month into my loc journey. My loctician started my locs off with two strand twists. As far as maintanence goes I have just been spraying an oil mixture that I made with grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and peppermint and tea tree oil. I spray my hair with the mixture every few days or as needed. Baby let me tell u this frizz that in experiencing is no joke. Especially at the crown and the sides. Tuesday will make it an official month since I began. So I plan to go get a much needed wash and a fresh new twist too this crazy new growth. I have pics but I'm writting this post from my new toy so I'm not sure how to add th pics to this post yet. I will upload the before and after pics asap.

1 comments:

Amina,  November 7, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

omg!! I am so excited for you!! You did it!! Congratulations and happy locking!

Recent Posts

hit Counter

  © Blogger templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008