Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Trash has become somewhat of a treasure

If have been in a constant struggle to get out of this 4 year artistic funk.  Despite being told on numerous occasions that I am talented and that I need to use it before I lose it.

So one day I decided to clean out my old makeup and nail polish clutter and introduce them to them to the garbage but then a nightlight went off over my head and I decided to make some use out of them. On a whim I went ahead and grabbed some canvas from the closet that I purchased months before I moved and started just plopping polish,eyeshadow and blush in different areas. I used my fingers and a few q - tips to manipulate the mess that would soon become a work of art. LOL


2 comments:

Kei,  November 11, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

It looks awesome!!! You need to keep it up hun!

polkceleron,  November 16, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

I really like how you did different effects on your canvas. I can see it hanging in a room with square chairs and lamps. I also like how you just used what you had around the house. I'm all for using 'everyday' meadium. I bet you were inspired late at night? That's when I get inspired, 2a.m.

Recent Posts

hit Counter

  © Blogger templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008