Thursday, September 24, 2009

Creative Roadblock...







It's been awhile since I have done any artwork. I feel as If I have gone though an extended mental/creative block for the past 3 years. I'm lacking motivation and any solid creative thoughts. It really started after I lost all my design work from undergrad. I guess I felt overwhelmed a the thought that I had to start over. I think at that point I just gave up and decided to take a break. I honestly never intended for it to last so long, but life gets in the way sometimes. Several distractions from working to putting in to much work into a relationship that should have never really been.

I eventually want to start doing at least one piece every two weeks opposed to once every 6 - 8 months.
Am I the only one dealing with this or is this common when it comes to life after college.

I did this piece at least 3 years ago and I happened to come across it on one of my old deviant art accounts. I really wish I could have perfected to gifts then and acknowledged all the things I am capable of and what I am truly meant to do in this life.

 


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008