Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Polish a'la Post - Zoya Twitter 5000 Promo

A few weeks ago Zoya had a very special promo going on for Twitter Users. The Goal was to get 5000 Twitter users by August 5th. Well safe to say they achieved their goal and went above and beyond by giving followers a whopping $18 off of any order. That's basically saying order 3 polishes on us and all you have to pay is shipping.

I Jumped at the chance to try a few and I have to say these are the best polishes I have every used. The the application was smooth, I only used 2 coats. The overall shine was phenomenal (no top coat needed) and the color swatches on the site are exactly what you recieve! I will be purchasing more in the near future.

Pippa - Whitney - Elodie

 
  
 Zoya Polish - Elodie (Excuse My Tips - They are naturally that white)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008