Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just Another Boring Co-Wash






Hey People,

I'm pretty much at a stale point in my natural journey...you know that funky in between stage that can either make or break you. I've been natural since June of 2008 after a brief yet traumatic relapse due to my addiction to the creamy crack. Here I am a year later and those some emotions of not knowing what to do with my hair are starting to emerge all over again. At least this time around I am contemplation taking my natural journey to the next step with loc'ing my hair.  I'm lazy when it comes to my hair...I just want to get up and go. I'm bored with wearing Puffs and it's too time consuming to twists my hair every week, so this seems like the best option. I get the convenience of not having to spend as much time and energy oon my hair as well as having a more mature polished look.


My Weekly Regimen
Co- Washed with Suave or V-05 Conditioners (I prefer Suave )
Then I apply Karen's Boody Beautiful Hair Necter (A little goes a long way!!! )
I use Aussie Moist Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner (Smells Wonderful)
I apply some Fantasia IC Gel to my edges ( will clogs pores and cause issues if not washed on a regular basis)
and wallah

This is pretty much all the motivation I have when doing my hair.


 



1 comments:

Ericka Carter,  September 24, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

As your friend I think you should explore other avenues before you loc your hair, it just seems so permanant and final.We talked about hair pieces and sew ins I think you should atlease try those things first.

  © Blogger templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008