Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lucifer Rising...

 Well, not at this present time, but all the Supernatural Fans know exactly what I'm speaking of. The long awaited season premiere is Tonight. I know I'm not the only that is excited. This is what we have all been waiting for! The showdown between good and evil that has been building for 4 Action Packed Seasons.

I'm really curious to see how Sam's powers evolve and weather we learn what side he is really destined to fight for. Will Dean keep doing the Angels bidding or will he continue to question his faith. Oh, and what will Bobby have to say about this? Does this mean that Sam and Dean's father gets to make a few much needed appearances.

The final question that's on my mind...What will Lucifer look like in his true manifestation ?

Nonetheless I can't wait til tonight.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008